We have a database of highly skilled vetted individuals with years of experience. Our database comprises of former military; ex police and experienced civilian operatives. We request and expect the highest level of training and standards and have a very strict criteria and recruitment process in place.
Personal Requirements and Attributes to be on a DSG Database
- Excellent conflict management Skills
- Respectful and professional
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Extremely adaptable
- Dedicated and reliable
- High level of self-discipline
- High level of fitness
- Calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Continuous professional development
Professional Requirements and Attributes
We are always interested in hearing from security professionals. If you feel you have the right experience, qualifications and personal qualities to join us please follow the link at the bottom of the page
Documentation requirements to be on a DSG Close Protection Active Team
- A valid 10-digit UTR number if you are a sole trader/self-employed, or a company number which has been issued to you by the Inland Revenue if you are a registered company.
- Confirmation from an Accountant or proof from HMRC if form of a correspondence of sole traders self-employment status will be required.
- An up to date CV.
- A valid medical certificate/qualification:
- A valid Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence
- Proof of identity, name and address.
* Please see DSG list of Right To Work in the UK Documentation and proof of identity requirements . You will need to provide the correct documentation in order to proceed
Please Click Right to Work To View
If you require further information please review HMRC link below
Please see link to HMRC website which DSG will assess your self-employment status in accordance to their questionnaire.
DSG has a two stage application process.
Stage 1 – CV UPLOAD
If you have all the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If your CV is successful you will then be sent an invitation code to join our database, where you will be asked to complete stage 2 the DSG recruitment process. Once this process is complete all documentation will be screened by our HR Team. You may already of been given this code from one of our Ops team managers , if so please proceed to Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Information Upload and Mutual Agreement
In order to provide your services, DSG will carry out thorough due diligence checks , to ensure that all individuals contracted by us have been processed correctly and to our high level of screening.
To do this we require certain information from you. This will include reference checks and may also include a soft credit search on you as part of your identity checks. This search will not impact your credit report in any way and will not be visible. Please see soft credit search Experian.
We are unable to use your services if this documentation process is incomplete so please provide the relevant documentation
Your information is held confidentially by DSG and meets with Data Protection Standards and Governance.
Once all documents are submitted, they are screened in our HR Team. If successful you will be entered into our DSG pool of skilled contractors where you will be selected for tasks according to your experience and ability.
If you require any assistance with the process or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department via email.
Please fully read our DSG Sub Contractor Terms and Conditions before starting your application as you will be asked to accept you have fully read and understood before submitting.